Friday, December 5, 2008

Fashion.

Oh, the holidays....

There is one day of the year when everyone goes shopping. Black Friday. People wake up at early hours of the morning, grab their caffeine fix, and head on over to the stores to wait in line for hours on end in hopes of getting a good deal on clothes and other various items.

Seems like a good deal, but did I participate this year? Of course not. Why would I? It would make far too much sense for a poor, art student in desperate need of a new wardrobe to go out on Black Friday, right?


Whatever, though. It's too late now, anyways. It was just so sad because when I found out that Urban continued their sale to Saturday. I was especially mad when I went to apply for a job there (which I didn't get a callback for) and saw all the beautiful clothes they have.

I would just like to say that this would only happen to someone like me. I should have seen it coming.

Anyways, despite the fact that I still don't have a job and am ridiculously tight on cash, this is my Christmas list, or my would-be-Christmas list if I were rich:













Mood: Blue.
Drink: Coffee.
Icon: Anne Hathaway.
Fuck yous: Our economy and whoever didn't hire me.
Desire: Winning a shopping spree to my favorite stores or getting a rich and generous boyfriend.
Good reads: Nylon and Vogue.

No comments: