Monday, December 1, 2008

Art.

Dale Chihuly.



I'm obsessed with his work. The man is so skilled with glass.

I signed up for my classes last Monday morning. One of the options for a project class was Craft and Material Studies with a focus on glass. I could have taken glass blowing.

But, no. I decided to take Craft and Material Studies with a focus on Fibers instead. This is only because it will probably compliment my intended major better, which is Interior Design. At least, that's what I'm telling myself now.

I'm sort of bummed because Fibers just doesn't sound at all fun or interesting. I really just think of quiet Friday afternoons and basket weaving when I think of Fibers and that just doesn't appeal to me right now. Hopefully my instincts are wrong and the class will be cool.


Drink: Tea.
New Obsession: Twitter. Get you an account.
Continuing Obsession: Facebook.
Music: Artist - Crystal Castles
Album - Crystal Castles
Location: Somewhere in nature.
Loves: Jewel tones.

No comments: