Thursday, January 22, 2009

Music.

Chris Garneau.

I downloaded one of his albums (Music for Tourists) off some music blog a few months ago and just recently, I've been listening to him a lot. His music is sort of a mix of folk, indie, pop, and carnival music. He's got a really good sound going, and I definitely think he's worth checking out. I don't remember what blog I got it from, so I'll just post a link to hypem.com which will probably lead you to a blog where you can download it. 

All the songs off this album are really good, but Blue Suede Shoes is probably my favorite at the moment. 


Mood: Relaxed.
Drink: Arizona Green Tea.
Movie: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (which can now be watched on vimeo)!
Location: Comfy bed.
Wants/Needs: Cuddling time and a cuddle buddy.

No comments: